ABS TOTAL OFFICE & IT MANAGEMENT FOR LAW FIRMS
Law firms throughout the Wasatch Front rely on ABS's legal Managed IT services and
Lexmark high capacity machines
. Whether you are a business executive looking for a trusted partner to take IT off your hands, or you're an IT executive looking for expertise to address specific IT projects or functions, ABS provides IT services specifically designed for law firms. No matter the solution, ABS works closely with you to make sure the needs of your firm's partners, associates, staff and clients are met.
With ABS's Total Office and IT Management For Law Firms, you can eliminate the burden and distraction of maintaining your own IT infrastructure. We host, manage, maintain and support your network, servers, desktops and applications for
one monthly fee
. We take care of hardware and software upgrades, security updates, disaster recovery, backups and more-anything associated with managing information technology.
to learn more about our Total IT Management for Law Firms.
Additional IT Services
• IT Consulting Services for the Law Firm IT Executive - Our IT consulting services cover a broad spectrum of requirements, enabling you to work closely with our senior staff to refine your technology needs and ensure your requirements are met. Our clients look to us as a "trusted IT advisor," as well as an extension of their IT team if they're too back-logged or don't have a particular expertise in-house.
• TigerCloud for Law Firms - Whether you are with a small and growing law firm, or a multi-national enterprise firm, legal IT services and industry-specific solutions from ABS can improve your firm's day-to-day operations and bottom line.
Download PDF Brochure #1 on Lexmark's Legal Partner software
Download PDF Brochure #2 on Lexmark's Legal Partner software
Call us for an appointment to discuss how to use
Legal Partner Software
at your firm, compatible multifunction machines, as well as Managed IT for law firms at
How Law Firms Are Losing Money
• ABS Mobile Device Management ABS helps secure and manage your organization's data and electronic protected healthcare information (ePHI) on all personal- and practice-owned mobile devices with our cloud-based MDM solution. We manage policy configuration and device activation/deactivation for you and work with you to help implement MDM policies that fit your practice's security policies.
• Install and manage software updates and patches
• Provide anywhere access to your email
• Provide 24/7/365 customer support via the Ability Business Solutions Care Center-located in North America
• Back up servers and workstations
• Install and manage firewalls
• Host your email in our data centers
• Cloud Computing - A secure, affordable, trouble-free alternative to purchasing, managing and maintaining desktop equipment.
• Email Options - Email is the life blood of many organizations, and our healthcare IT services cater to that need. We offer the following options to our hosted email service:
• Mobile email
• Email archiving
• Archiving for compliance
• Email encryption
Peace of Mind Means Choice
Many of the legal IT services included in Total IT Management are available a la carte. We'll work closely with you to make sure your particular needs are met.
With ABS managing your IT, you'll be able to focus on caring for clients and managing your law practice.
to learn more about our legal IT solutions and other IT services.
Xerox eConcierge for Your Printing Supplies
Electronic Filing Systems
Managed IT for Healthcare
Managed IT for Law Firms
Managed IT for Financial Services
Managed IT for Small/Medium Business
Backup and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
$79 System Assessment for Windows 7 or 8 Upgrade
© 2014 Richard R. Bruneau and Ability Business Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.