ABS Collaborates With Engineers
How We Help Engineers and Engineering Firms
We have found that a typical problem experienced with engineers (civil, geotechnical, mechanical, electrical, architectural, etc.) is the accounting of printing costs accurately. They also need the highest quality of print in both color and black and white. They need better
when they can't afford to keep an in-house specialist. We work with engineers and their firms by providing one simple solution: Xerox machines with
Xerox Standard Accounting
and a backup on-demand
Managed IT service
. ABS has it all under one roof, one package for one price.
Once you know where your costs are coming from, you can take control of them:
• You can set limits on the number of print, copy, scan and fax jobs that a user can perform. Limits can be reset remotely at any time.
• Account for device activity down to the user, group or departmental level.
• Manage a user's access to color - on color-capable devices - for both copy and print jobs.
• Bill usage to internal departments or external clients.
• Stop money from going down the draining in your firm
Xerox® Standard Accounting
components are embedded in the device's controller and print driver. The Xerox® multifunction device and print driver contain everything needed to integrate Xerox® Standard Accounting with network printing, so there is no software to load on your network.
These are standard features on the Xerox 7800 Series we sell and service.
Our Range of IT Services
Manged IT Main Page
Xerox eConcierge for Your Printing Supplies
Electronic Filing Systems
Managed IT for Healthcare
Managed IT for Law Firms
Managed IT for Financial Services
Managed IT for Small/Medium Business
Backup and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
$79 System Assessment for Windows 7 or 8 Upgrade